Monday 25 March 2019

Jobs

I've been researching possible job positions to see what's out there in the creative industries because I don't know what opportunities are out there. Jobs I have found to be interesting and would suit me in terms of experience and skills are junior project managers, creative artworker, event marketing assistant. 

Job Research Researching into the roles.

Jobs I've applied for:
Junior Project Manager at Anyways Creative
Junior Project Manager at Ogilvy
Creative Artworker at The Mighty Shed 
Event Marketing Assistant at Suberabound
Team Administrator at World Animal Protection
VM Assistant at Jo Malone

It will be interesting to see if I get any interviews from these. I have decided being a freelancer isn't the route I want to go down but I still want to express creativity working for a company such as these.

No comments:

Post a Comment