Tuesday 5 March 2019

Instagram

I realise how important social media, branding and how you look online is. SO many people look at instagram and if I improved my instagram game that could easily lead to more opportunities. I have tried to create a strong visual identity across all my social medias and platforms and I think I have achieved this.
-My instagram has a strong message of what I'm about which is dark, enchanting and mythical creatures work and creates a strong brand overall
-I do need to post more regularly
-I need to add my website and email to my bio when they're finalised
-I could use the stories function more to show behind the scenes
-I could also follow more accounts to improve my following/ increase the amount of people that see my work
-Instagram has led to a couple of print sales for me but if I post more this could happen more often



No comments:

Post a Comment