Friday 8 February 2019

Website

https://jennifermariewitch.wixsite.com/mysite
-I chose Wix to make my website on, I like the simple professional look and easy to use.
-The homepage is a stream of work that looks quite professional and easy to scroll and see everything, I think it looks sychronises well together as a body of work
-On the About page I added a couple of sentences on what my work is about and my process and I like the simplicity
-The Contact page shows my insta, etsy and email which is all my relevant details currently
-This website will be useful in showing an online portfolio of my work for any future employers
-Overall, I'm really pleased with my website and how it displays my work and I will continue to update it when I have new work to show






No comments:

Post a Comment