Monday 11 February 2019

Life as a Freelancer

Today's PP session was thinking about life as a freelancer

Concerns
-Procrastination, I'm not very good at getting loads done from home
-Motivation/ discipline
-Loneliness, I like being around people at least for a bit of the day, if i worked from home all the time I think I'd go a bit crazy
-Would need at least a part time job to start with as I'd have no income from graduating

Shape of my working week
-I'm definitely a morning person
-After a few hours of work I completely lose concentration
-I would like to work from other places than home, maybe a studio
-Some days could be set aside for more admin/finance and others for practical work

Strengths
-Numbers/ money
-Organisation
-I like talking to people and I can be a leader or part of a team
-Photoshop, practical work 

Development
-I need to improve my procrastination and discipline
-My knowledge on contracts, money, taxes
-Where my practical work can be applied

Networking
-Need to join The Dots
-I'm on LinkedIn making connections
-Email people my work and ask for work experience? advise?

Where would I work
-Could potentially join a studio
-I'd need a better computer/scanner
-Would need a part time job for an income

No comments:

Post a Comment