Monday 25 February 2019

Networking + Events

I heard back from McCann and they said they had no suitable work placements for me based on my CV and portfolio which is a shame because I wanted to see what it was like in an advertising/marketing agency. So I emailed a few others in Birmingham such as Core advertising and Cogent. (Still no answer from any of them) I think I will get a lot of no replies  from creative businesses but that's to be expected but the more I contact, the more chance of one replying.

March is a busy month in terms of events and fairs.
I have coming up: 
2nd March Gross Studio fair at Hyde Park Book Club 
11th-17th March Find and Seek Pop Up Shop at the Corn Exchange
21st March Hanbury Symposium 
30th March Headrow House Fair 
14th April Print Social Myths and Legends deadline

I need to sort out pricing, prints and business cards for these.

No comments:

Post a Comment