Wednesday 2 November 2016

Louise Lockhart Lecture

This talk from Louise Lockhart was so inspiring. It made me feel better about life. She was just so down to earth and I love that she just created what she likes to create and it worked out for her. I like that even after university she didn't know what to do or how to get a job that she wanted but it still worked out for her after a lot of hard work. It really does show that hard work pays off. She mentioned she even used to sell things through print all over me and society 6 and also enter competitions which she has inspired me to do just as somewhere to start. I felt like the talk was really personal and not things you could find out about her on the internet. On the internet you can only see where she is, the finished products and not how she got there, which can be a bit overwhelming. I need to remember that all illustrators started where I am now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment