Wednesday 9 November 2016

Leeds Print Fair

I went to this print fair on Sunday, I had never been to one before and it was really exciting to see different kinds of artists sell their own artwork. It had a really nice atmosphere, felt like everyone was there for the same reason, that they were passionate about illustration etc. Kind of how I feel at a gig when there a lot of die hard fans like me knowing all the words to every song; a great atmosphere. I saw some techniques and ideas that I hadn't seen before which I want to steal for my own work. For example I saw a student selling her work that was all black ink work of forests but then splashes of coloured ink and it looked sick. Was too expensive to buy though :( Would be cool to sell my own work at a print fair.



No comments:

Post a Comment