Monday 7 January 2019

Context of Work

Today's PP session was starting to think about what context my work would lie in, what area of work I am interested in and what kind of people I want to get in contact with or invite to the symposium. This list was from the group task of thinking about who to invite to the symposium. 

-Advertising companies
-Dr.Me
-Music promoters
-Art therapy/ community artist
-Retail companies/designers
-Editorial- magazines
-Printing company
-Publishers

Areas I'm interested in:
-teaching or part time teaching
-I'd like to teach art classes or foundation and above
-freelancing, own projects or selling own work, etsy etc
-working as a designer for company such as Regal Rose, Shop Dixi, Mary Wyatt London
-designing for alternative brands
-starting an independent alternative brand


No comments:

Post a Comment