Tuesday 15 May 2018

Study Task 9

There are different types of CVs; standard, skills, artist and creative
Depends what job I am apply for, what CV i send
I need to make a LinkedIn profile
Add my own tone of voice to CV, add some art work

I have begun to put together my details, education and work experience

                                                     Jenny Whitehouse
17 Treeford Close, Solihull, West Midlands, B91 3PW
07769993158 jenny.whitehouse@hotmail.co.uk 12/04/1996

Education
2016-2019 Leeds Arts University
BA Hons Illustration: Currently studying

2015- 2016 Royal Leamington Spa College
BTEC Level 3 Foundation Diploma Art and Design

2012-2014 Solihull Sixth Form College
A Levels: Mathematics (A), Chemistry (A), Biology (B)
AS Level Psychology (B)

2007-2012 Alderbrook School
GCSES: Mathematics (A*), Core Science (A*), Additional Science (A*),
English Literature (A), English Language (A), History (A), German (A), 
R. E(B), I.T (Distinction), Art (Distinction*)

Work Experience

2015-Present 
The Woodmans Rest, Solihull
I work on  the front of house on the bar and also as a waitress. I have dealt with working under pressure to perform tasks quickly in very busy periods. Also I have trained many new employees on the bar. I have been a seasonal member of staff working there over Summer and Christmas since moving to Leeds for University.


2013-2014
Clarks, Solihull
I worked on the kids section and I am fully trained fitter. I worked well with the kids and the parents, gave friendly customer service and had many customer compliments throughout my time at Clarks. I was also chosen to train new employees for the back to school period.

2012-2013
Boots
Mell Square, Solihull
I worked as a part time assistant for the Christmas period. My duties involved working on the tills, stacking shelves, answering customer queries and I was also nominated as an ambassador for the store . I was also asked to cover Boots in the Retail Park for special promotions. 

Positions of Responsibility
I was chosen as prefect in year 11. I volunteered as a peer coach where I mentored younger years through school life and I also joined the leavers committee which involved planning and organising the end of year celebrations which I enjoyed. I am currently on the Solihull Sixth Form student council.


No comments:

Post a Comment